Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I got Double Perfect + on every level in Runner2, on Quite Easy and Just Right difficulties. I'll eventually go through and do the same on Rather Hard and get Triple Perfect + on all levels, essentially clocking the game. I also did all the retro zones and unlocked the last character.

I played through BIT.TRIP RUNNER on Perfect difficulty. I wanted to try attempt getting a Perfect score on all the levels (i.e. beating the bonus levels), but not only are the bonus levels incredibly hard but you only get one chance, after which you have to play the original level all over again to try it again. That's just way too frustrating.

I've finished 3 out of 4 areas in Dustforce, now I just have the laboratory to do. As always I'm on a golden-key level that I'm gonna be trying for a couple of days/weeks until I finally get it.

I've started playing Spacechem again, holy moly it's hard. I've gotten used to the mechanics again but it's just the puzzles themselves are harder than I remember. My biggest issue right now is getting rid of excess substances and not locking up the simulation with clogged up pipes. It also takes ages, I spent 2 hours straight on a puzzle and didn't even finish it, I'll probably scrap it and start over.
That said it is still fun. Getting stuff working is nice, it's a bit like programming.

Also The Grand Tournament expansion is finally here on Hearthstone, and I already bought myself 8 packs with gold I saved up Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by puggsoy - 08-26-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM