Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(08-15-2015, 03:58 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 03:17 PM)Omegajak Wrote: Rising Thunder Free to Play PC Fighting Game. All reads and reaction. understand the roster and understand the game. Combo and experiment. Everyone plays a character differently. Didn't get into SF5 Beta? No worries grow with this game. No purchases except for cosmetics or so the legends are going. Currently Diamond Tier, best character: Crow, ALLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

I saw this during EVO. I'm so glad Ballz 3 is real.

It looks pretty good - it's basically a fighting game you can play with a keyboard and still do alright.

I've heard the game has different loadouts (hence everyone plays a character differently) but like...what do loadouts even do...?

You change moves. my main Crow has this Special Move called Fog of War that renders him invisible in this traansluscent sphere the other character can't see him (unless he tosses his disc but then again that could just be a ploy to lure you in.) Load outs change moves which ultimately change the character and how you play. As more specials become available and costumes become available it's going to be similar to LoL or DOTA2 which is what I think was the point. To make each character feel unique but add enough amenities that competition never suffers. The way they do rank fighting is pretty cool too. It's based on not rank but on how skilled a player is. Just because you're fighting someone in Legend doesn't mean you're going to lose like in USFVI. DOn't be coddled and think just becuase someone's in Bronze of Carbon Tier you're getting a free win either, respect your opponent by respecting yourself go at them like they're Daigo it's game 10 final round.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by Omegajak - 08-15-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM