Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Since I got my DS Lite sexed up I've been returning to it with a renewed interest in literally every game I've missed. I've been playing Mario & Luigi Partners and Time in like, 10 minute bursts. Yeah I know it'll take forever to finish it like that, but it really doesn't have the charm and appeal like Paper Mario has, or even Superstar Saga. I've heard Bowser's Inside Story is loads better but I gotta admit I like PiT's baby mechanic somewhat, even if it's not adequately fleshed out to the point where I'm really feelin' the game (I feel like it needs rumble or something, lol)

UPDATE: Oh crap it actually does support it LOL. Now I gotta go home and find it. Eugh

Also, I just picked up Sprung for lols.

Why did I do this.
Who thought this was a good game. I feel myself getting older as I play it
I mean the character art and animations are cute, but like
Why do I have to be such an enormous chode to ladies who are clearly annoyed with me just to get their phone numbers. I have to actually lie to my friend because if I'm honest I keep tying with him on getting phone numbers at a nightclub and that warrants a game over for some reason.
Sorry I don't harass women into surrendering their digits. ooOOOPS

Like, dating sims are nice I guess because you're treating the woman you're romancing like an actual fucking human being. Sprung just perpetuates the assumption that men just LOVE to objectify women and that all women are either weirdos or Haha One of Several Unique Types!

fuck this game, fuck Ubisoft and fuck humanity
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by Kosheh - 08-15-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM