Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
That reminds me, have to try Pikmin 1 at one point despite having the Wii version.

At the moment, playing Split/Second and it has been between decent and fairly good (more enjoyable than Juiced 2 that had to stop). Graphics are good, same thing for the car design, the music and despite not many tracks with half of them being variations of each other (e.g. Downtown/Speedway/Construction Site, Port/Dry Docks or Power Plant/Storm Drain) are at least well designed. Also love some of the missions such as Survival where you pass through trucks that drop off bombs and the Air stages (where you dodge cars or fight against a helicopter).

The only things that I don't really like about the game (apart from a bit of the old cheating AI on Elite Races that you have to do especially from Vixen and Raptor where their cars are the fastest in the game and you can't unlock them until the end) are that the handling of cars especially when you are drift is to me on the BAD side. In a racing game, it just doesn't feel right compared to many that I've played both arcade style like this game and simulation. The cars feel like they are stuck like glue and very easy to crash into walls sometimes without your own control [has happened even when I thought that I avoided a power play, it has shown has crashed]. The other problem is also one of the unique parts of the game. The Power Plays are great however there is a scenario where nearly all the power plays have gone since the AI has been triggering them, you're second and 1st is about 4/5 seconds ahead meaning that you have NO CHANCE of getting into 1st place at all.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by Yawackhary - 07-23-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM