Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I uh I beat DKC Tropical Freeze. Holy crap

I'm not entirely crazy about the game, because it's not like the original DKC games where the difficulty's ramped up with each new world: instead, it feels more like there's some stages with heinous difficulty and jumps that require Sick Timing, and then the next level ends up being extremely easy. This is in comparison to like, new Mario platformers. What's also aggravating is that there's a lot of bullshit deaths caused by the game not explaining certain concepts to you well enough, so you'll die like 5 times trying to clear an impossible jump until you realize there's like a subtle detail to the platform that means it's a platform you can punch and it'll allow you to spring upward. Jesus Christ.
I wanna go back and 100% the game at some point, but I'll give myself a break with some of the BS the game's fed me. lol

I'm not sure what to play next. I love the absolute heck out of platformers, but I'm not sure what I should play next: Bayonetta or Wind Waker. (of course, neither is a platformer Blank)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by Kosheh - 07-20-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM