Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(06-08-2015, 11:58 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Just played an beat Super Mario Land for the first time. Was strange but fun.

The main issues for me were the physics (it was hilarious how many times I slid off ledges, missed jumps, jumped into enemies and more. I even died twice on the first level...) and the fact that fireballs hit every possible wall and take a while to disappear.

One thing though is that all the bosses sounded like I was shooting at Waluigi so it was worth the struggle

That's because real men shoot cannonballs, fireballs are for wimps.

As for me, Batman. I'm liking it. Though I really don't give a crap who the Arkham Knight is (I'm guessing Jason Todd because why not? - or Talia).
Still think Asylum was the best game though. Was more personal being in a smaller space, regardless of how fun a whole city is. I'm still wondering how they plan on justifying the ridiculously priced season pass.

Also brought JamesTown+ the day before JamesTown+ Complete (with all the DLC) went on sale for less than what I paid, awesome!
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by Goemar - 07-03-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM