Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Oh. I've been meaning to post here but I always bounce around so frequently between games. HOWEVER

I beat Kid Icarus Uprising's story mode earlier this week. It's one of those games that I got really far with, became frustrated, and then shelved it. I had ample time to cool off, so I went back and finally beat it. Feels good man - though I don't wanna even begin to think about the weapon fusing system...it seems incredibly complex, and I don't know what stats are good or anything.

I've picked up another game that I've felt similarly about, New Super Mario Bros. U (which I just plain got bored of because I hated the Pro controller scheme) and started using the Wiimote-only scheme. It's decent now and I feel like I can take on the game again - though now I'm going through the uh... "water world" (the one before Soda Jungle) and water levels are BORING AS heck

(oops I beat Mario 3D World but not 100% - I hate the layout of the 3D/2D hybrid Marios so I beat it and then put it down)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by Kosheh - 07-01-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM