Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Dustforce is brilliant. It isn't really hard to actually play and get through, but if you want to get S rank in both completion and finesse on a level (which I always do) then you have to clean all the leaves/dust/slime/trash in the level, without losing your combo. Your combo can be lost by getting hit by an enemy, dying (spikes or bottomless pits), or just not cleaning anything for a couple of seconds. This means you have to swish and swoosh gracefully through the level, without missing a piece of dust or lingering for too long. It can definitely be hard but the levels are designed in this way so once you know the way to go and practice it enough you'll eventually get it, and it feels so awesome.

The only issue is that while I'd want to play with other characters, each of them has slightly different physics and plays differently. This means that I tend to play almost exclusively with Dustman since he's the default character and I'm most comfortable with using him. However, I might go back and play levels with other characters just for fun, it would definitely add replayability.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by puggsoy - 06-30-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM