Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Really getting into Heroes of the Storm, it's the first MOBA I actually seem to enjoy (although I've only ever tried Dota 2 other than this). Recently played my first game with other people, and we won Smile So much more fun than bot matches.

Trying to completely finish Super Meat Boy, right now I'm struggling to get A+ on the last light world Cotton Alley level, before I go on to try the hell that will be dark world Cotton Alley.

I've also been playing a bit of Dustforce. It might just be me but the controls seem a bit sloppy, not quite as tight as Super Meat Boy, which I find a bit frustrating given that if you make one mistake you'll probably need to redo the whole level (if you want double S rank, at least).

Also started Splice and finished the Origin part. Epilogue is way harder but I really like the game, it's quite a simple idea but the puzzles are still enjoyable to solve. And the aesthetics are great, the music is particularly brilliant.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by puggsoy - 06-08-2015, 03:47 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM