Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Started playing Portal 2 just under 2 weeks ago, finished it last night. Very good, much more story than the first but still lots of brilliant puzzles. The voices were awesome too, not only Wheatley but Cave too. I really loved every minute of it, right until to the end.

I also recently got Talisman in the Tabletop Bundle, I remember playing the physical version years ago because a friend of mine had it. So much nostalgia, I'd forgotten the rules at first but the pop-ups helped me remember how it worked. Local play is very nice too, it's just taking turns on the same computer (instead LAN where every person needs a copy), which increases the boardgame atmosphere. The AI isn't too shabby, but I'm looking forward to playing it with my siblings. (By the way if anybody else here has it maybe we can have an online game?)

I've also been playing some Perfect Cherry Blossom lately. It took a little while to get up and running, but it's quite solid and fun. Even after reading up on it it's not completely clear how everything works (e.g. what the differences between shot/bomb types are) and the Cherry system is a bit hard to wrap my head around, but it's still great fun just by following the rules of "shoot everything, collect points, don't die".
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Mystie, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by puggsoy - 04-14-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM