Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(03-16-2015, 02:38 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Finally got started on my copy of MH4, and I'm loving it a lot. It's a bit of a shock going back to a point when I don't have so much materials that I can make as much potions as I want, but that's also part of the fun.

Right now, for some reason, I want to make an armor set from the Kecha, because I love monkey-like things. Also his blade master set has a really cool helmet.

I'd love to play online with someone sometime, but keep in mind I might noob things up a bit. I'm more used to MH3 on the Wii U, so I'm bound to fumble around here and there. I'm also petering around with Blade master sets when I've spent the last year using the Kelbi Bow.

I'm on a fair bit, though don't know about time zones. Personally I'd go for the Angry Frog (Tet-something) armour as it's pretty damn good to say how killable that guy is.

As I'm not just starting G-Rank I'm pretty much invincible in Low Rank Quests so you could mess up big time and I really wouldn't care. My detail things are in the Gamer Name Thread. My game does seem to be deciding to disconnect fairly often lately though...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: TomGuycott

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Goemar - 03-18-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM