Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
So yesterday I best the final final final boss (Spoiler:Satan) in The Binding of Isaac. I did this with Judas, and 3 hearts. When I first tried it, I used the Book of Belial to get max damage, however I died. Luckily I had a 1-up mushroom, so I revived. The thing is, I couldn't recharge the book, so I went in and then beat the boss, without the book. I mean I did have a bunch of other upgrades, but I had decided to unlock Samson on this run, so I skipped 2 treasure rooms. I literally had 3 hearts and no more lives either so I had to dodge everything. I got hit once, maybe twice. All in all I'm pretty chuffed with how well I did.

Also, in Hearthstone, today I won 5 times in a row in Ranked Play, all of which were bonus star wins (I had already won twice yesterday, so these were all winning streaks). This caused me to get to rank 17 (with 3 stars, so almost 16) which is the highest I've ever gotten. In addition, the last 3 packs I opened have all had legendaries; today's one was even a duplicate, which brings my dust total to 1615 and I can now craft a legendary.

tl;dr I'm feeling pretty proud in the gaming department Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by puggsoy - 02-09-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM