Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Battlefield Hardline beta. Here's some of my thoughts on it.

Pros:
- Gunplay's a little bit easier, faster paced than BF4
- Map design is good
- Looks stunning
Cons:
- Servers are still complete ass, how the fuck EA/Dice don't get on this just blows me away. Lag is crazy and infuriating.
- As a result the gunplay takes a nosedive frequently, will unload entire clips into people's chests but lag makes that not happen on their end.
- Half the time the gunfire audio doesn't even happen so you just die and wonder what the fuck even happened as apparently somebody unloaded a shit ton of lead into you.
- Hotwire while entertaining, the entertainment value doesn't last long. Driving cars in circles and such gets old kind of fast.
- Heist is essentially Capture the Flag in a city setting, you just have to open a vault to get the "Flag" instead of it just being available.
- Apparently muscle cars and fucking police cars can't go up hill if you accidentally stop at any point.

Overall, no fucking way I'd pay $60 for this. The new modes are kind of entertaining but Heist is just a capture the flag but in an urban area mode, and hotwire gets old fast. 10 years ago this would have been a $15-20 expansion ala the Vietnam one from Bad Company 2.
And the servers are just dog shit.
Like seriously, half of my deaths, a guy parachutes down, I'm blasting him with gunfire for a few seconds, they look up finally and I'm dead.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Sevenstitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Gwen - 02-08-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM