Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I don't know if this is the kind of topic to bring this up, but since this occurred during my time playing Earthbound and everyone else is bringing up their own moments in gaming, I think sharing this experience wouldn't hurt, right?

While I was playing the game, I ran into a very frustrating glitch of sorts. I'm not sure if it exists in the actual game or it is only the emulator, but now I'm unable to use PSI Teleport. It started acting like this ever since I got Poo and I didn't know what started the glitch at first. After restoring a save state, I realized that I could teleport again and I shortly realized the source of the problem. As it turns out, after you get Poo in the party, you are not allowed to use goods and services that summon people to you (i.e. Mach Pizza, Escargo Express) or else you will never be able to teleport again (even if the people you summoned leave you). Prior to getting Poo, I was able to use the Escargo Express without any trouble happening to PSI Teleport afterwards, so I don't see why this would be a problem. Considering that this happened in Summers and I was on my way to Magnet Hill in Fourside, you could see why I wouldn't like this glitch at all.

Are you familiar with this glitch, or is it just me?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by E-Man - 08-10-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM