Users browsing this thread: 83 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-12-2016, 01:13 AM)Kriven Wrote: Pichu's a clone, Wolf is a tweaked Fox clone, and the others all have Brawl data (which SSBU clearly pulled from).

Wolf's removal really bothered me. They went out of their way to bring back a lazy Melee clone (Dr. Mario) to add onto a franchise already rich in representation, yet removed a semi-clone from the previous game, who came from a franchise already low on characters (and thus also removing a villain...ish character, when Smash is already lacking in villain representation).

As for the idea of Sm4sh Swi4ch, I dunno. I feel that it could piss many people off for Nintendo to release a THIRD version of Sm4sh so soon, plus to me Sm4sh felt like a blueprint for a bigger and more well-rounded Smash game that, IMO, a "GotY" version wouldn't easily accomplish.

plus this isn't the smash remake/port that tons of people have wanted for years lol

But either way, I would like to see the following changes:
  • all DLC from the WiiU and 3DS games included right out of the box; this is a total no-brainer
  • combined WiiU and 3DS stage roster; again, total no-brainer
  • customs for the previously DLC characters
  • bring in Smash Run in addition to Smash Tour, to make collecting custom gear/moves less of a pain in the ass
  • in fact, make collecting custom moves/gear less of a pain in the ass in general 
  • maybe introduce more classic stages; it's bullshit how Melee got totally shafted over for DLC stage choices and was relegated to Melee stages already in Brawl
  • more tools/features for the level creator
  • this might be more a 5mash idea, but bring back actual Break the Targets, allow players to build and upload Target Test stages, and have Target bonus stages in Classic like in 64/Melee/Brawl, except have the game pull either one of a few pre-loaded target stages or randomly pull downloaded Target stages
  • revive Wolf and Ice Climbers, rounding out the Sm4sh roster to 60 characters
  • give characters with "dual" outfits (Wario, Robin, Cloud, Bayo, Wii Fit, etc) 16 colors like Little Mac got; Sm4sh hacking has shown that it's pretty trivial to give most characters extra costume slots, coding-wise
  • ALLOW Miis TO BE USED ONLINE
  • BETTER ONLINE NETCODE
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by: Kriven, Shade, Kold-Virus, MandL27

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - by BullockDS - 11-12-2016, 02:51 AM