Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(02-08-2016, 03:36 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Ice Climbers due to technical limitations on 3DS (they could've made them the exception as a Wii U exclusive character, but w.e.)

I've said this many times, but I think the other limitation might have been 8 Player Smash on Wii U. Not only would it be a clusterfuck seeing 16 character models on screen, but given the fact that only some stages work as it is, AND the fact that certain stage elements are graphically downgraded to a bare minimum just to work supports that theory.

Before anyone brings up Rosalina and Luma, Luma's rigging and modeling pales in comparison to what would be required by the Ice Climbers.

Also, Koopaul, as they keep adding characters they are going to reach a plateau where eventually every major Nintendo character is represented in this game. We are already at a point where almost every major Mario character is playable already, leaving only B-list and Z-list characters left to make playable, so from a subjective standpoint, diehard Mario fans who like Smash are probably going to say that every subsequent Smash title is going to suck by that standard.
Thanked by: 11th

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|NX HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - by TomGuycott - 02-08-2016, 09:02 AM