Users browsing this thread: 90 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Quote:It's not perfect, but it's a damn sight better than Brawl was and I'm still having fun playing it over a year later.
I liked Brawl better, but I have a different standard to liking a Smash game. I judge each Smash by the new content it brings me. Characters, stages, items, modes, and more.

-Brawl gave us characters like Wario, King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, and other huge names.
-They introduced Final Smashes! Now your beloved characters can unleash their ultimate power.
-Assist Trophies! All sorts of Nintendo characters can get in on the action.
-Stage builder! Create your own stages and share them online.
-Customize what music plays on a stage. Yes, choose from dozens of songs to play while you battle. So many good remixes too!
-Subspace Emissary! Okay this one didn't end up being as good as it could have been, but it was WAY better than Smash Tour/Run.

So yeah. Brawl had me doing backflips with the stuff mentioned above. Smash 4? Didn't offer me as much. Sure it gave me Mega Man and Pac-Man, but that was about it on the stuff that excited me.

Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|NX HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - by Koopaul - 02-07-2016, 01:07 PM