Users browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(01-27-2016, 04:06 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 05:46 AM)Zero Kirby Wrote: Actually, some of those posts look kinda familiar...

Um, I'd be concerned if my posts didn't look familiar? Because Legends of Localization has been translating the reaction of Japanese gamers on various Japanese social media lately.
(I mean you could've made the accusation if I threw the Greninja reveal in my post, but there's a few factors in Greninja's inclusion that wouldn't have made it worthy of mentioning...the waning interest of the Pokemon franchise in Japan, for one. But that's kind of the opposite of the point I was trying to make here)

and I'd look PRETTY SILLY if I just made those things up!!!!! do I need to cite an actual Japanese person or something here? These are real Japanese people with actual opinions commenting on 2ch and Nicodouga videos. lol, you'd be surprised as most of their reactions echo ours most of the time. "Did anyone ask for this Mii costume in Smash? Why is it here?"

(I was making the joke that the Japanese players reactions were very similar to some people's reactions to other characters in this topic so... okay then?)
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by: BullockDS, Kosheh

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|Bayonetta Ballot = George W. Bush in Florida - by Zero Kirby - 01-28-2016, 07:52 PM