Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
um

I suppose all the people who got into Fire Emblem because of Marth and Roy in Melee didn't have good reasons for getting into the series then, right

Maybe that's what happened to Sakurai and now 14 Fire Emblem games later he accidentally put too many FE characters into Smash 4
!!

(also do realize the fact that recme is like half your age and thus was probably too young to enjoy DKC2 like a refined Kong-oisseur at the time the game originally released. this may seem like an alien concept here, but including Pit in Brawl was a great move as it brought about a renewed interest in the Kid Icarus games to the point where a new Kid Icarus game was greenlit. now it's one of the best 3DS games on the console. for younger gamers, seeing Diddy's popularity in Smash culture might've brought about a renewed interest in him. Crazy, I know. Imagine if Fox was a top tier character for years in Melee and that alone pushed sales for a terrible DS game that ruined the series for some people. Oh wait, oops, it did)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|Bayonetta Ballot = George W. Bush in Florida - by Kosheh - 12-30-2015, 07:13 AM