Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-29-2015, 01:32 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: I appreciate Shulk more now that I've actually played Xenoblade Chronicles.

Funny you mention that. LOL. I bought XC because of Shulk. XD He plays kinda nice.

I was skimming through the fighting in the previous pages. Just wow. I'll add my five cents: I won't lie, I'll get heat for this: I also hate some of the character choices. I hated most of this roster at first, but I adjusted.

My hate list consists of Palutena and Dark Pit. Especially the latter. Palutena, I can sorta understand: she was there since the first game. But for DP, I felt he got in ONLY because Sakurai himself directed Uprising. I personally didn't believe Kid Icarus deserved a jump to THREE reps up from Brawl. I began to feel like Sakurai was biased toward the games he directed. However, I applaud him for trying to make a point about the FE characters.

I was mad as all hell when I saw the last DLC characters, especially Bayonetta. I was one of the obsessive K. Rool groupies. I didn't hate Bayo herself per se, her games look really fun (I have the first one and I'll be getting number 2) but because she was able to get in before storied Nintendo veterans fans love. But I've accepted Corrin, Cloud and Bayo. Why? Not much will change, no matter how pissed I get. I realized that Smash Wii U and 3DS have great stuff and focus on those instead! Bowser's back and better than ever. Charizard, my favourite Pokemon, wasn't cut. R.O.B and Wario came back. They finally gave us back Mewtwo, Dr. Mario and Roy! Happy days.

Instead, I focus the dissatisfaction I do have and put it toward my own Unity fan-game. Smile Creative outlets are the best, folks.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: Ark Kuvis

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|Bayonetta Ballot = George W. Bush in Florida - by Kold-Virus - 12-29-2015, 01:58 PM