Users browsing this thread: 90 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
theory: a lot of Nintendo's choices just seem political. like if there's something Pac-Man, Mega Man, and Sonic all have in common it's their style. they're all family friendly series that fit well with Nintendo's primary model. Sega had (has?) a Sonic exclusivity contract with Nintendo and regularly appears in crossovers because Sonic is very compatible (regardless of how tacky it may be)

like the Wii U and 3DS are mostly powered by first party titles, as was the Wii. a few good third parties, but not enough. it was their weakness. Pac-Man and Mega Man both have fairly cartoon worlds similar to Nintendo's, and im sure that Nintendo's trying to woo more AAA third parties over

i mean maybe im getting my hopes up but since Melee we've seen Fire Emblem become a thing in America and since Brawl we've seen a Kid Icarus reboot. since this latest smash we've seen newcomer Shulk in a Xenoblade Chronicles sequel so im really hoping we get a new Nintendo-type Mega Man or Pac-Man

or at least a Duck Hunt come on Nintendo please Sad
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|Bayonetta Ballot = George W. Bush in Florida - by Sengir - 12-29-2015, 03:32 AM