Users browsing this thread: 78 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
On the subject of negativity regarding smash, No one is saying that it's a "no" to talk about those kinds of things.

Hell to tell you the truth there's a lot of things that I don't like about the game, That doesn't mean I need to express the same point every time I post something negative about it. This is where I kind of just said to Koopaul that he should just let the matter go to rest because it really got to the point where it was just the same points over and over again and then saying "Sakruai made a bad game".

It's not me really saying that he should "Shut the fuck up" about his opinion, that's not my place to say or tell him to stop posting his opinion. It's kind of me saying in a way that "I get it".

And lets be honest there's a lot of things Sakurai could have done better, that doesn't mean that it's a totally shit game. But if we're at least going to talk about it then I'd say maybe at least make the posts a bit more constructive than just blatantly posting the same thing every time. Hell you could bring up how lame the single player experience was, how the game should have stuck to the Wii U instead of being on the 3ds and Wii U. And there's a shit ton I would have to say about how there isn't a tournament mode offline. And I still wouldn't be bothered by that as long as it isn't going over the same points over and over again and then making a ton of claims how Sakurai made a bad game, and frankly I just don't get how that would make for any kind of constructive conversation at all.

And I get Koh's point that things that are posted everyday by the masses can't really be stopped, I mean shit if someone for example wants to express for liking to something like My Little Pony, which is something that I don't like mind you that doesn't mean I'm going to stop anyone from expressing it. Same on the flip-side if someone wants to post something negative about My Little Pony. But if someone is going to post something negative about it then the least they can do is at least try to make a constructive reason why they don't like it by saying that "It just never appealed to me and I don't really get how people like it, but that doesn't mean I have a problem with the franchise" instead of constantly shoving your perspective in people's face.

And it's okay for people to disagree with those kinds of opinions too, but you know, the least anyone on either side of a discussion can do is not get defensive about it to the point where it could cause a shit-storm.

That being said, is there really any need to drag out this discussion any further than it already has gone in a thread where we are talking about Smash? If there isn't then we should stop being so damn critical of each other and move on.

EDIT: I didn't realize Keychain posted before me about just ignoring people by the time I finished this post =P. Meh, no matter. apologies if I rambled on about this more than it needed to go.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by DioShiba - 12-22-2015, 02:23 PM