Users browsing this thread: 95 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
difference is, koopaul is just one guy, not a whole fanbase. its easier to tell koopaul to quit being annoying rather than telling a whole fanbase throughout social media websites to stop being annoying.

the only thing im asking for is if koopaul can express himself in a way that doesnt make me want to tear my eyeballs off my face. like, when kriven gives his negative thoughts, theyre refined and have explanations. koopauls is flat out "sakurai makes bad choices." what type of discussion can that lead to? choices sakurai has to make? give me a break

i didnt agree or disagree with shit. did you even read my post, dude? im saying how its annoying to see koopaul make the same posts about how much he hates the decisions sakurai makes and shit like that. i told him firmly last time that it was unhealthy to be stressed about that stuff and how he should refrain from it. and here he is now, doing the same shit.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by recme - 12-22-2015, 01:24 PM