Users browsing this thread: 78 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
anybody can talk about negative aspects for the games all they want. drew said, "where are my 1p modes?" which is perfectly fine.

my only problem is that koopaul sounds like a fucking baby when he states his opinion, like "oh, sakurai has made nothing but bad choices" or "sakurai picks the voices for HIS game? what is this?" its the same fuckin post every month. im sick of seeing it. (mostly) everyone is sick of seeing it. ignoring his posts isnt a solution.

about the voices kriven, i understand that voices are important to some people, but its just not a priority. for example, if you think of your dream character, you think of their moveset and shit, not whos voicing them. its all really just a small thing to worry/complain about. in street fighter 2, i imagine that many people back then cared more about the gameplay than the annoying voiceovers.

also lol koh, i was reading through your post until i saw was undertale, sonic fan characters, and deviantart. what the fuck are you even talking about dude haha.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: TomGuycott, Kosheh, Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by recme - 12-22-2015, 12:25 PM