Users browsing this thread: 95 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Basically thirding what Koopaul and Kriven said. What everyone must remember is that this is a discussion forum, first and foremost. This means that, as long as they are on topic and aren't attacking a poster personally, every post is valid, whether you like it or not.

To give a similar example of what's happened here...I'm sure a good number of us are sick of seeing Undertale everywhere at this point, especially on the art sites like DeviantArt. But what right do we have to tell the other artists to stop posting all this fanart, even if we're tired of it? It's getting so bad that it's actually starting to rival the amount of Sonic fan characters and art out there, but it's their right to draw whatever they please, much to our dismay.

With all that said, I don't even own Smash 4 on any system, but I've been keeping an eye on the characters they're adding from other companies, just to see what sort of representation there'd be. Even I'm appalled by how many Fire Emblem characters there are compared to Nintendo's other more popular franchises, and feel some other characters, even their older more obscure characters, would've been a better choice. Mike Jones from Startropics, their own American IP, would've been great to see. Obviously, we can't say "Well it was an American thing only, so it can't," because many Japan only things got in. Sakurai just puts whatever he wants in, which is fine in the sense that it's his game and all, but that doesn't mean we can't disagree with his choices.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Koh - 12-22-2015, 09:52 AM