Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-21-2015, 07:35 PM)Kriven Wrote: Smash 4 is disappointing mainly from a single-player perspective... I can play 64/Melee/Brawl's various solo modes and have a good time for quite a while. For some reason, Smash 4 feels comparatively naked in that regard.

You know, I feel like that a lot of what made the classic modes in the past 3 games actually made them good just because we had all these little side things as a mini game that were put in.

Target Smash, Board the Platforms, Race to the Finish, etc.

I mean shit the least Sakurai could have done was added that trophy rush minigame into the classic mode in between the final normal character round and the first custom character round on the Wii U version. Hell personally I think that the 3ds Classic mode should have been expanded on in the Wii U instead of some strategy type board game put into it.

I feel like Sakurai wanted to put more emphasis on the multiplayer experience. Not that there is anything wrong with that but you know, there's just alot of things that could have been done differently in that regard.

(12-21-2015, 07:42 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Sakurai made nothing but bad choices throughout this whole thing. Why? Because he doesn't care about making a game that satisfies everyone. He wants a game that satisfies himself.

Honestly I disagree with this statement because we got Pac-Man, Cloud Strife, Mega-Man, Ryu, Bayonetta, etc. How that satisfies only himself is really beyond me because I remember there being alot of hype around those characters.

We get it already, neither K. Rool nor Dixie have gotten a spot on the roster, and alot of veterans were cut. Tough. But to say that Sakurai has made nothing but bad choices and only made this game to satisfy himself is a pretty big exaggeration just because there were certain characters that didn't get in.

Let the matter go to rest already. Chances are sooner or later someone is going to figure out how to modify the game so deeply that we can at least get cut veterans into the game, maybe even more. Who knows.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by DioShiba - 12-21-2015, 09:43 PM