Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-21-2015, 02:37 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Despite Starfox Zero being on the horizon, the Starfox series probably isn't popular enough for Wolf to make his return, as much as I want to believe otherwise. As part of the vocal minority, I'm just incredibly biased like that.

Wolf could have definitely made his return. Despite not having a game recently, Star Fox is the kind of franchise that the general public knows about/or played when they were young. Especially with the announcement of StarFox Zero, I think he would've been just as good of a promotional character as Corrin is. (but without the killer moveset)

Plus, characters from past Smash Bros installments are always marketable. Many kids recognize Lucas and Roy without their games ever being released worldwide, and bought them because they "liked that character from Brawl!!!". Wolf has the Smash Bros marketability, an upcoming game, and a series with worldwide releases in the past.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Pik - 12-21-2015, 04:02 PM