Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Literally my only problem with the Smash 5 roster is the cut veterans. All of the newcomers are good new content. Even Corrin will probably grow on me eventually, and it helps that he has a unique moveset as opposed to being Marth #4 (but really now Lucina and Roy feel different enough I don't actually dig this meme).

And after that my only issue is with some of the movesets... Okay, actually my only real beef is with Pit and Dark Pit (no I have some issues with Olimar, but not like this...). Pit should have kept some kind of rebalanced iteration of his Brawl moveset, and Dark Pit should have just been given the new stuff. It would make Dark Pit feel more worthwhile as a character rather than an alt.

Other than the four or five veterans we don't have, there isn't any reason to be upset about the roster.

Edit: Although I've been secretly hoping for a beastly Metal Mario since he was a terrifying boss in Smash 64 and he'd pretty much just be a clone with stupid broken stats though Sakurai he'd take like a day to make come on. /notreallydisappointaboutthis
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Kriven - 12-21-2015, 03:20 PM