Users browsing this thread: 96 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-21-2015, 03:31 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Because that totally explains Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr.

To be fair, Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings were shown a shit ton on Wii, DS, and 3ds mario games, otherwise they wouldn't be in a koopa clown car.

Also Duck Hunt is also a big NES rep just as much as ROB is, not only that but Duck Hunt was also re-released on the Wii U virtual console by the time he was confirmed. So that would make sense to why he got in too.

Far as the ballot goes, it was never meant to be a "Remedy" to anything. Yeah sure, there were alot of votes for K. Rool but lets be honest, probably the only people that would have wanted him that badly are the die hard Donkey Kong Country fans. It would have been nicer to see him as a character instead of fucking Corrin, for sure. But honestly I'd rather cut my losses on that. Besides, there's always the eventual mod scene that will come about.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by DioShiba - 12-21-2015, 01:35 PM