Users browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
It's crazy to think Final Fantasy got two games dedicated to and in celebration of Final Fantasy music, yet Smash gets only two songs, which are originals from FFVII. I was really hoping other Final Fantasy games got a little love, like at least the boss battle theme from FFIV, both for being the first SNES FF and the theme was used for Culex in SMRPG, or something from FFI (Battle 1, Chaos Shrine), or a battle medley covering multiple FF games.
In that regard, it's pointless for Cloud and Midgar to have the "FF" as their icon instead of the Meteor icon, because FFVII is the only Final Fantasy represented in Smash. You can argue about the Chocobo hat (I have that game on DS where that particular style Chocobo comes from), but FFVII has Chocobos. By the way, I find that hat, along with similar hats (incl. Majora's Mask), pointless, since I can't recreate certain characters with them. Segue:

I think I can work with Knuckles, but Tails being having that same hat issue ruins its purpose for me. If it was just the top of his head, without a face, I could try and make a Tails Mii, like I would Knuckles. I got some use out of Fox by the way, using the costume for James from F-Zero X, but I doubt Tails' body'd be good for anything. I am looking forward to the Takamaru, Ashley and Gil (Namco must've pushed the shit out of that one) costumes, since like I said, I can recreate certain characters with those. I am happy with my Geno Mii and am convinced I made a better Mii than the one on the Smash Bros. site. I used the MegaMan.EXE helmet and wizard costume before the update.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by NICKtendo DS - 12-18-2015, 04:22 PM