Users browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-16-2015, 03:50 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: While I also wish we had gotten Wolf, I would rather Wolf replace Corrin than Bayonetta since Bayonetta is actually a new rep from a new universe (and is basically the character I wanted) and not the sixth rep from a universe that was on the edge of death a couple years ago.

Whoops! Sorry if I implied I didn't WANT Bayonetta - my salt was more given the fact that what...I'm pretty much surrounded by everyone voting for literally everyone besides Bayonetta, and once she's announced, she just seemed like an extremely underwhelming pick that doesn't even feel like a Smash Bros character. Like she's...literally the most boring character design around, too.
I'm fine with both characters making it in, actually...I just wished they'd have announced Wolf, too )':

Like everybody wanted Banjo, or K. Rool and people pushed REALLY hard for these characters, and for...what? For Sakurai to tell us "oh, this is only among realizable characters, and I decided it within the first week of the Ballot".  
Honestly, I really wish they'd release the results of the Smash Ballot, because I'm pretty sure the world is curious as to who the runner-ups were.

Cloud was honestly a GREAT addition to the series, and it really drove home just how influential Smash has become within the gaming community, too.

(12-16-2015, 07:09 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: As much as I hate the idea of another FE rep, Corrin is unique enough and every FE character, except Lucina (and maybe Roy), have their reason to be part of the roster.
If there was a DLC character I'd like to trade for Wolf, it's Lucas. A Brawl character for a Brawl character. Lucas only appeared in Mother 3, a game that's still Japan exclusive, while Wolf appeared in 3 games so far and is about to make his fourth appearance.
But things are just the way they are and I for one have to accept the fact Wolf isn't coming bad, as sad as it makes me. I have to remind myself that freakin' Mega Man is in the game!

What really kills me is that like

Ness has a full psuedo-Lucas custom moveset. People made Ness custom movesets so the blow that Lucas wasn't coming back at the time didn't hit so hard.
Fox had a psuedo-Wolf custom moveset. But...guess who didn't make it back in as DLC. )':

I have said Not-Wolf moveset; and like...it doesn't just feel the same. No lunge fsmash, no hard-hitting anything...no "What's the matter, scared?" ;____;
A lot of my friends are like "Good. Wolf's just a dumpass clone anyhow" and I'm like EXCUSE ME r u srs. have you played wolf for more than 2 minutes? Wolf was the LAST thing from a clone - I mean, you could maybe argue that Falco's keeping the dream alive but that's kind of a huge stretch.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Kosheh - 12-16-2015, 11:25 PM