Users browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
  • Corrin: yay. More fuckin' anime swordsmen. Also, a dollar for two extra songs being included? Kiss my ass. Although Corrin looks like, by far, the most interesting FE character (there's more than just a sword and some bland spells, hallelujah).
  • Mii Fighter outfits: cool, but kinda surprised that they ended it all with no plumber outfit for the Mario hats. Geno is my favorite, obviously.
  • Midgar looks super fun, especially the Materia stuff.
  • Cloud also looks fun, although his Limit Break Up-Special looks silly good for recovery (guess it's offset by only having one shot).
  • Bayonetta actually doesn't surprise me; she's honestly one of the more realistic Ballot characters. Although she looks silly OP (but I'm sure that'll prove wrong down the line).
  • Umbra Clock Tower seems like it'll be a fun semi-competitive stage. Mix things up without being terribly boring.
  • Also, totally betting that Cloud was secretly also a leading Ballot choice (even if development began before the Ballot ended, I'm sure they had an ongoing tally of the Ballot in the meanwhile with Cloud being a huge winner).
  • No Shantae or Shovel Knight. I FUCKING TOLD Y'ALL SO.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by BullockDS - 12-15-2015, 05:32 PM