Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
There are literally no, I repeat NO people who were born after 1990 who have any knowledge or any interest in any of Culture Brain's properties beyond those who have such an incredible curiosity that they search through literally every game that ever existed.

This is coming from a big, big, biiig fan of the Ninja Brothers series and who has been contemplating getting the Super Famicom fighting game off Amazon because it looks so good. I really, really, really love lots of the games, ever since I was a little kid, but Culture Brain is soooooooo far removed from anything that's ever been in Smash that it's not even funny.

Not to mention that Culture Brain hasn't released any game at all since the Gameboy Advance era. I doubt they even make games anymore, if they even exist at all.

At this point I'm convinced you are trolling, because if you actually believe that Jack and Ryu are anything other than number Ten Thousand on the list of the next most eligible characters in Smash, you are literally insane.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by TomGuycott - 11-15-2015, 08:45 AM