Users browsing this thread: 99 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-13-2015, 05:26 PM)Gors Wrote: because Dragon Ball originalted from an anime and anime =/= games

it's hard enough for a 3rd party game character to join smash, now imagine a 3rd party 'other media' character. It's highly unlikely.

Essentially this. And you know, given that Cloud himself has never really been on a nintendo console aside from cameos, he was pretty much the biggest surprise that has come to smash since Solid Snake.

I mean look at it this way, we were already in the same mindset hoping Goku would be in smash bros just because Snake got in until Sakurai said that wasn't going to be the case. What makes it any different here just because Cloud got confirmed? I'm pretty sure that Sakurai already said that he nor his team will count votes in the smash ballot that has anime characters anyway.

We could hope that it would happen in the next game, but even then the chances are highly unlikely.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by DioShiba - 11-13-2015, 05:40 PM