Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-13-2015, 01:56 PM)psychospacecow Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 01:46 AM)Omegajak Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 10:44 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: Me from 2004 predicted this event. I am the Final Fantasy oracle! Now we just need to wait for Goku, Crono, and Crash Bandicoot.

To be perfectly honest Goku is looking more and MORE likely now. Guys word to the wise? ANOTHER DBZ movie is happening next year. Dragonball Super just got confirmed for Western release. It's time. The question more prevalent in my mind since at this point Goku's percentage of being included just shot up: Is which incarnation of Goku they choose. my bet it's young Goku when he beat King Piccolo his final smash is turning into a Oozaru.

Think about it. Smug

I always figured kid goku would be the best choice. Flying in itself is incredibly powerful in Smash, so if it was an iteration of him that could fly, he'd have to be balanced in another way that would take away from the character. Kid Goku plays well to this format actually.

The Power Pole
The Flying Nimbus (not to fly necessarily but as a way to get back on the stage).
His tail could be what he uses to grab onto items and ledges with.
The Kamehameha and reverse kamehameha.
I think it'd be better to have his final smash be Penetrate!. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Penetrate!

Its the attack to close out an era.

I kinda picture Goku playing kind of like a mix of Diddy and lucario.

"Rock. Scissors. PAPER!!!!!!"

"This stage belongs to NO ONE!" But if you do Penetrate as FInal Smash what's it's trajectory? Like I imagine it goes upward diagonally but that just means people just don't jump when Goku has final Smash too easy to Dodge Ozzaru is way more punishing just a few Slams on the ground like Donkey Kong and mouth beam and he peaces. I know it sounds lie a lot but if he's the size of giant DK it's not that bad.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Omegajak - 11-13-2015, 02:17 PM