Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-12-2015, 10:59 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I actually really like this. I remember when I was really into Final Fantasy (Couldn't beat 1, but I had played 2 and 3 on SNES and owned 3, and loved the hell out of it), but everyone in my age range at the time in like... 2nd grade through 4th grade had little to no interest in it. Then FFVII comes out and EVERYONE is into it.

Cloud is really one of the most recognizable FF characters, so it makes sense that he'd get high requests. I'm just happy to see any Square-Enix character at all. I'm also excited to learn how his Limit system will work, though I assume it just builds over time and with damage. It looks like it can be pretty strong when it is charged to max.

What I REALLY want to see them do is to dig deep for his costumes. I'm just expecting his standard gear and Advent Children costume to get recolors, but I'd love to see the other costumes he wears in FFVII, as well as maybe his Kingdom Hearts gear, which was sort of inspired by Vincent from VII. We'll see when he gets closer to release, he doesn't even have a character page yet, just TBA Download info.

[Image: cloudstrife.jpg]
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by psychospacecow - 11-13-2015, 12:34 AM