Users browsing this thread: 97 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-11-2015, 12:27 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: I wouldn't actually read that much into it. The individual pages of each Amiibo is all over the place for compatible games. Almost every single amiibo lists Captain Toad and Chibi Robo as potential compatible games, both games that only have compatibility with ONE Amiibo (As far as I remember). Also, when you click on Shovel Knight's individual page, only his own game is actually listed. The full chart listing seems to be the most accurate, but who knows, maybe they actually do intend to have him in Smash.
Captain Toad gives extra lives when you scan any Amiibo and Chibi-Robo nets you extra coins. Additionally Hyrule Warriors gets a random reward and Mario Party 10 has scratch tickets so that explains their inclusion there, but doesn't explain why Shovel Knight isn't listed under other games like Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival/Happy Home Designer or Splatoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Random Talking Bush - 10-11-2015, 12:40 AM