Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Nintendo's patched up their leaky pipes. Both this update and the previous one were launched mere minutes after going up unlike the Roy/Ryu update which was on the server for a few days. I guess that's a good thing, means idiots like me won't be able to leak anything anymore! Smug

Interesting thing I did notice about the Pirate Ship level, though. Its filename (XPirates_f) has the same suffix as other stages that are shared between the 3DS/Wii U versions (BattleField_f, Colosseum_f / Coliseum and Arena Ferox [both share the same internal name], End_f / Final Destination, Hyrule64_f, PeachCastle64_f, Pupupuland64_f / Dream Land 64 and StreetFighter_f / Suzaku Castle). Probably means they were going to add it into the 3DS version as well... until they realized that there's no swimming mechanic in that version and they'd have to go through a lot of working programming it back in just for that one stage. Or something.
Thanked by: Omega, DioShiba

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Random Talking Bush - 09-30-2015, 04:22 PM