Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
DLC is out, at least here in Europe.
We get another stage per system, but this time it's... VERSION EXCLUSIVE, WHAAAAAA!? I know, I know, Miiverse is Wii U exclusive, but that barely counts. The 3DS gets the Duck Hunt stage from Wii U. Wii U gets Pirate Ship from Brawl. Toon Link finally has a stage on the Wii U!
Another thing worth noting is that, while there are a lot of songs to choose from per stage, only 3 are new: Super Mario Maker Title Screen, Super Mario Bros. (original) and Super Mario World (original). Super Mario Maker also has a My Music option (like a song) that plays music based on the theme. (The theme switches over time)
A lot of the music is taken from other stages, confirming that if a song of a particular stage is already used for a different stage, that means jack squat. Most notable are the Pirate Ship songs.

Mii costumes!
Business Suit (all types): I updated my Iwata and Reggie Mii Fighters accordingly.
Fox Suit + Hat (gunner): Used the suit to make James from F-Zero X. His hair in GX is impossible to recreate.
C. Falcon Suit + Helmet (brawler): Updated my Falcon Mii accordingly.
Toad Suit + Hat (brawler): The vest uses the Mii's favorite color. I created a Toad Mii, but also updated my Barbara the Bat to use the Toad Suit. It seemed like a good fit.
Viridi Suit + Wig (swordfighter): From Kid Icarus: Uprising. Downloaded the sample Mii (available on the DLC page of the main SSB4 site) and used that. Good 'nuff.
Hunter Mail + Helm (sword fighter): From Monster Hunter. I ended up using the Mail for my Simon Belmont and Helm for my King Arthur (G&G), because 2 Hunters seemed like too much. Speaking of which,
Rathalos Mail + Helm (sword fighter): YES! The male version's Helm covers the entire head, just like Black Knight's Helmet, so I used the same Mii I used for Black Knight and called him Hunter.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by NICKtendo DS - 09-30-2015, 05:45 AM