Users browsing this thread: 95 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-27-2015, 01:57 PM)Kriven Wrote: Okay Amiibo Friends, this is the first figure I actually seriously want so...

any info on how to preorder this please.

It's not confirmed yet, soooooooo you might be preordering nothing. the amiibo community is literally made of playground rumors

but if you want a serious answer take it from the guy who's only missing 4 amiibo by choice:
but in the US pre-ordering is a thing of the past with amiibo unless your store's name is Gamestop and it's your store-exclusive (which...actually, is highly likely here)

Some good news though: stock numbers are WAY better now (most stores are getting triple the stock that they got previously, sooooo)
As long as you show up to the store on launch day before opening (nowadays, i think you're OK even if you're a half hour early) you're pretty much guaranteed to get the amiibo you're looking for. The amiibo thirst has died down 'cos they don't resell for as much as they used to anymore, so you won't have to contend with the grimy flippers - just other amiibo collectors.

Otherwise, just follow amiibo-related twitter feeds

If all else fails and you REALLY want this amiibo, and region-specific packaging doesn't matter to you, try to buy it off of a European Amazon site (also, foreign Amazon sites do pre-orders!!!!!) Your US Amazon account works, so there shouldn't be much stopping you. Europe's amiibo stock is RIDICULOUS compared to ours so if you're willing to pay a little more but want to 100% guarantee your chances of obtaining it, this is the way to go.

my two cents on its availability though: demand will probably be high because this isn't an amiibo being marketed to children at all, so chances are you'll want to act quickly on the day of launch.
if you want to be a honkin' weirdo but guarantee that you get it (you sure seem like you want to) get to the store you're buying it from at least two hours early.
IF there are preorders, they may go up this weekend after its announcement.
GAME is purported to do them this weekend in the UK but they won't ship to the States, even if you set up a forwarding address.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Kosheh - 08-27-2015, 05:41 PM