Users browsing this thread: 97 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Yo, you guys actually /liked/ and preferred the 3DS stage list?

I'll pull back my competitive foreskin for this one, since obviously if I was just talking competitive viable stages I'd only play Smashville and therefore WiiU is superior, but honestly...I definitely feel that the WiiU had the better stages.

Not saying I didn't like a lot of the 3DS version's stages, like I mean Spirit Train was really cool. And Yoshi's Island Brawl is one of my favourite stages in Smash Bros. history. The three Melee stages; Kongo Jungle, Corneria, and Brinstar, are great stages, but I also feel like they are starting to show their age. But yeah okay those are great too. Arena Ferox? Yeah I like it, but I actually like the Walk Off Colliseum or the stage shifting Castle Siege more. I actually really like Mode 7 Mute City, and Rainbow Road isn't bad either. I'm even okay with Tomodachi Life. But...

some stages are overloaded with shitty hazards, like Magicant like I mean Flying Man needs to go take a long walk off a pier right now. There's actually only one scrolling stage in the WiiU version, and I definitely prefer it better than the two scrollers 3D Land and Dreamland GB. I personally think Prism Tower is a boring stage, unlike similar stages like Delfino, Skyloft, and Port Town Aero Dive in the Wii U game. Paper Mario? Could've been great, but that Bowser form at the end literally makes the stage actual trash.

A lot of the 3DS stages to me, feel really weak. ESPECIALLY compared to the WiiU version. I love Jungle Hijyx unironically, and that may be in part because I love the Dong so much but like yeah woah I could play that stage all day. Woolly World? Yeah it's kinda big but the gimmick isn't literally trying to attack me all the time. Mario Circuit's really cool, Pilotwings is really cool, and as I mentioned I'm a bit of a competitive player so I definitely like the impressive amount of neutral stages. I get that it's all subjective, but I guess I'm just a bit baffled that this forum actually enjoys the limited selection on the 3DS version.
hey i havent had a signature for a while
hi my name is Davis or Ark Kuvis or Megaluigi4 (its been years since I gone by that one)
i talk about video games a lot and i mostly lurk vg resource
hey if you like my posts why not up rep me that'd be cool thanks =)
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Ark Kuvis - 08-05-2015, 12:56 AM