Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Heihachi was actually included as a playable fighter in the Playstation All Stars game, and while that game has completely different mechanics from the Smash Bros. games, it can't be TOO hard to adapt him.

Also, on that little blurb about Alph, honestly I think him just being an alternate skin came down to 3DS limitations as well. I don't know if you guys remember this, but Olimar actually ran horribly on the 3DS version on launch. He was fixed after a patch, but it still shows that Olimar was a difficult task for the 3DS to handle. Having TWO characters that barely worked? Eh.

The two versions complaint is something even I have to agree with, as it held back both games from being a truly awesome game. Seeing now that we could've had both a Rock Pikmin Toting Alph and the Ice Climbers back if not for the 3DS version is sort of annoying.
hey i havent had a signature for a while
hi my name is Davis or Ark Kuvis or Megaluigi4 (its been years since I gone by that one)
i talk about video games a lot and i mostly lurk vg resource
hey if you like my posts why not up rep me that'd be cool thanks =)
Thanked by: Koopaul, Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Ark Kuvis - 08-03-2015, 01:30 AM