Users browsing this thread: 85 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I don't know about who's a Mii costume, but Namco has loads of potential.

Mappy and Taizo Hori (Dig Dug) are video game staples
Klonoa is a beast of a cult favorite
Soul Calibur has already crossed over with Nintendo and features at leadt three mascot characters (Nightmare, Siegfried, and Sophitia)
Tekken shook the foundations of the fighting genre and also boasts a great cast (Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin. Nina also qualifies, being the only Tekken character to star in her own game)
The Tales franchise has two legacy candidates (Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia or Cless from Tales of Phantasia [Lloyd is the franchise's Ike while Cless is the Marth])
KOS-MOS is in an interesting position because she's an RPG and SciFi icon, but her games are also intimately linked with the Xenoblade franchise

And of course there's Ms. Pac-Man and the ghosts, who are themselves just as significant as any of Namco's other mascots.

I would love if Nintendo would let Namco produce a Namco All-Star pack... like, a substantial update feature fifteen or twenty Namco characters (and stages) and priced as a full game.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Kriven - 07-30-2015, 05:50 PM