Users browsing this thread: 75 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
A guy on reddit posted this, and I thought he had a good point. I'm not looking too much into it because I'd hate to lose hope

Quote:I was looking at the King K. Rool Mii costume and realized that the style it is based off is the retro version of King K. Rool rather than his trophy which is based off his modern design. See image below for examples...
[Image: Ho14PAh.jpg]
What is interesting is that all other Mii costumes that also have trophies like Proto-man and Dunban are almost identical in design and the assets are taken from the trophies (though their size and shape were changed in order to match the Miis shape... also note that some elements have been altered for some like K.K. Sliders head) So I wonder why would they make a custom Mii costume from scratch when they could have just modded the trophy like they have done in the past.... (perhaps the costume's assets are taken from King K. Rool's playable model?)
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by [robo9] - 07-29-2015, 10:28 PM