Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-29-2015, 05:26 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: We got the better Pac-Man design and an awesome Mega Man one thanks to him though.

In those cases it worked out.

But would you agree that it wouldn't be worth having Pac-Man if he had his modern design? Would you be like, "Oh man he shouldn't be in the game looking like THIS!"

No of course not. You'd be happy he's in the game at all! I wouldn't gamble a characters inclusion for such reasons.

What if Namco really wanted Pac-Man to have his new design and then Sakurai decided to not put him in? Would you have liked that?

(07-29-2015, 05:32 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Just want to chime in here a second, Koopaul... You are very insistent that so much of what Sakurai does is detrimental to the Smash Bros series.

Without Sakurai there probably would BE no series.

I:

You can say the same thing about George Lucas and Star Wars. Didn't change the fact that he WAS detrimental to Star Wars years later.

I'd even argue that Miyamoto is detrimental to modern Mario. Holding him back, even regressing him in some cases.

Point is sometimes a series can outgrow a creator.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Koopaul - 07-29-2015, 06:06 PM