Users browsing this thread: 102 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Sorry I lost my shit. It always annoys me when someone tries to justify a character being in the game because of gameplay and not because of the character itself.

What I mean by gameplay meaning shit is that gameplay should mean shit when deciding what characters get in the game. Do you think they put Sonic in Brawl because he offered a unique gameplay experience? Hell no! They put him in because people love him. People love Sonic as a character. He could have played like shit in Brawl, but people would be still happy to see him.

I mean, think about this. Does anyone really love Dr. Mario? Not the fighter, the character. Probably not too many. Roy had tons of people wanting him to return, but how many of those people actually love Roy the character? How many of those people who demanded his return even knew the game he was from?

It's sort of disgusting. They say they love this character, but they really don't. I love Nintendo. I probably love it more than most of you. That's why I feel this way.

So yes, gameplay means shit when deciding what characters get in.

EDIT: @recme What on god's green earth in made you "more interested" in the DK series after playing SSB4? Because the game added almost nothing new for DK that Brawl didn't already have... Unless you never played Brawl. So yeah, I don't believe it.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Koopaul - 07-27-2015, 02:22 AM