Users browsing this thread: 93 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
uhh, i know its probably not my place to say this, but youre kinda being overly-aggressive over a video game. itd be cool to keep this to a healthy discussion. thanks.

anywho, back to discussion.

no one liked fludd? you cant speak for everyone. some people were turned off by it and some others werent. even though one move was taken away, it didnt stop mario mains playing their favorite plumber.

but hey! sakurai threw a curveball at us! even though dr. mario was an alternate costume, he and his team went through the extra trouble to make him a character, just to please a few extra people. nothing's wrong with that, right?

and it wasnt one moved that was changed. dr mario was made to be stronger and slower, in order to make the difference greater between the two. now those who thought mario was too fast and weak can play dr. mario. its just another option that was very thoughtful of sakurai and his team.

a lot casual players experience nintendo through smash bros. however, just because kid icarus has one more character than donkey kong does not stop the player from being curious about donkey kong. after playing smash 4 for the first time, i started getting curious about the dk series, believe it or not. its not like i had to look at mario/pokemon's rep first to see if the dk series is worth my time. same goes for f-zero, metroid, and earthbound

moveset and gameplay mean shit? i dont understand that point at all. movesets make a fighting game what it is, and smash bros is a fighting/party game. movesets not only have to be (a little) accurate to the games, but it has to work in the fighting genre. without those things in mind, youre probably going to have a bad game. if smash wasnt good or fun to play, nobody would care for it. i can care less about how much kirby or zelda is represented. if the game is bad, im not playing. the same probably goes for many other people.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by recme - 07-27-2015, 01:53 AM