Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-25-2015, 07:57 PM)Koopaul Wrote:
(07-25-2015, 04:10 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Let's cut Falco, Ganondorf, Toon Link and Roy while we're at it.

Even if just a few people like the clones (which I believe is more likely a less vocal majority), those who don't like them have the option not to choose them. If they're cut, those who like them are simply screwed. It's like stealing candy from a baby and throwing it in the trash, just because you don't like raspberry flavor.

What's the difference between Dr. Mario and Ganondorf? Not as fighters in Smash but as actual characters in the Nintendo universe. It's like you don't get what I'm saying here.

I wasn't mad they made clones, I was mad they made the wrong clones. Alph being his own character makes more sense than Dr. Mario. Again it's not about fighters, its about the actual character.

Also, cuts are inevitable. They cut Squirtle, Ivysuar, Ice Climbers, Snake, and more. If they're going to cut anyone, it might as well be the fighter who literally is just a costume swap.

Except I do get what you're saying and I couldn't disagree more.

Look, I'm all up for discussion on who should be in Smash Bros. That's a fun subject that never gets old. What kind of crazy dream matches can you make? Like I want Tails in Smash Bros. so I can have Mario Bros. versus Sonic & Tails matches, or whatever I can think of. The idea is fun and gets me excited.

What I'm getting sick of is discussion on who should be cut (or downgraded to costume swap, whatever), because that's taking things away. That's not fun. If a character gets cut in the next game, it's the devs' decision. We'll simply have to deal with that. Sakurai never wanted to cut shit, but he has to. You on the other hand claim the clones to be wrong. If you don't like them, that's your opinion and I respect that, but wanting them gone or demoted to costume swaps doesn't sit well with people who like them. It's backlash waiting to happen.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by NICKtendo DS - 07-26-2015, 06:57 AM