Users browsing this thread: 85 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-26-2015, 12:37 AM)Koopaul Wrote: As for Dark Pit, I think it pissed me off more that Sakurai put so much stuff from Uprising.

If you're gonna make last minute clones, why do it for series that already got newcomers? Why not make a clone of Diddy for Dixie? Could have been the exact same moveset and I would have been happy... Sort of.

well, ya see
Sakurai's team already had access to a ton of assets from Uprising, already made for Uprising on the 3DS, and that's why you see so many Kid Icarus enemies in Smash Run.

it's pretty much the same thing with Dork Pit lol. It's a lot easier to add him last-minute than like, actually make an entirely new model for Dixie and think up a moveset (it's not like clones are actually just the result of laziness - it's actually a differentiation in playstyles enough to justify making a new character. Fox/Falco, Ganondorf/Falcon actually played differently enough to warrant spots on the CSS, unlike characters like Alph in this game. Tongue

(07-25-2015, 02:01 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: The most annoying thing about the Smash 4 menus is the fact that they were clearly designed with touch-screen navigation in mind, but for some reason they chose not to include that functionality. Is that really such a difficult thing to implement?

fun fact that doesn't entirely solve the problem:

Sakurai's wife, Michiko Sakurai creates the GUI for all of the games that Sora Ltd. works on. Including this one.
Sora Ltd. is literally Sakurai and his wife.

stop talkin shit about sakurais wife!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Kosheh - 07-26-2015, 06:34 AM