Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-26-2015, 12:37 AM)Koopaul Wrote: An alt costume is good enough to represent the Dr. Mario series. He doesn't need his own spot on the CSS. Alph could certainly use his own spot on the CSS.

As for Dark Pit, I think it pissed me off more that Sakurai put so much stuff from Uprising.

If you're gonna make last minute clones, why do it for series that already got newcomers? Why not make a clone of Diddy for Dixie? Could have been the exact same moveset and I would have been happy... Sort of.

the question is, what defines a spot on the CSS? why shouldnt dr mario have his own slot in this iteration of smash? just because he doesnt deserve it? how does one deserve to be on the roster? by being vastly different as an character? like what sakurai said, these additions were harmless to the css, so making them have their own slots isnt that big of a problem.

the only reason they were made as clones was because theyre animations/attributes didnt fit with the person they were copying. as in this case, sakurai felt that people would miss dr.mario's melee moveset, so he made him a clone and gave him his own moveset, because mario has changed since melee. thats the only reason why dr.mario is a clone. otherwise, he'd be an alt if mario never changed

kid icarus was revived, of course a lot new stuff from that game would be added. if a dead series was brought back to life, wouldnt you add stuff from it to smash bros?

because making dixie a clone of diddy wouldnt do dixie justice. i imagine that if they did that for this version of smash, you'd probably rant in the thread and say that dixie had more potential or whatever. if we're lucky, either she or king k rool will be dlc as a new character.

like i said, the kid icarus series was revived, so of course they were gonna add another character from that series. plus, dark pit was a popular request in japan, so thats another reason why dark pit was put in. its only to please the fans.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: TomGuycott

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by recme - 07-26-2015, 01:39 AM